Re: [AAA-DOCTORS] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <rdroms@cisco.com> Sat, 09 February 2013 14:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4623; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1360421871; x=1361631471; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=SaGs2JXi5FrRsPR62dw42JNCN2NbwgVquzuJcPiibXY=; b=bcv7oR++ZHHzRfEuzRnmbuicolVuvtDQbRZl2GZanaWdEA3hnd6I7bUy UfuU4MdvJmpe6l7YJhNpPPTjV7vyaVutMsfCLEVug0DT4tKiWYk3YfrRx y/sXKfH+zO6aifbsHQDrU3AEYG9IbbSppwlfuzKrR9jZegs/+qz7oVqcO 8=;