Re: [AAA-DOCTORS] New version of draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated

"jouni korhonen" <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Fri, 09 January 2009 09:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=TlZDqtkW0mPKrDadAw6vLLSbZXBjqiq6eKQFtskJJ8o=; b=cTdTKFZDIOqEVJ24ghWtQyVQ5ZtlE/E/v8l67C94u4Cyo159l/e0ESOkgjmEU+Iiy1 0x8bx2+MbV/3qZL/7gW4a7qlAuuvgnTsxq6axzeJYxrrpWh99lWUrYoXSm1wmsCp3qXH fqVe/Td34iI7s9onFH9V0ieB54c2TQqZF7h6w=