cheap oem soft shipping //orldwide

"Brandon Wilson" <vidaquatica@burstsync.com> Wed, 11 July 2007 20:18 UTC

From: Brandon Wilson <vidaquatica@burstsync.com>
To: aaa-archive@lists.ietf.org
Subject: cheap oem soft shipping //orldwide
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:18:14 +0200

Dear,

Over 3 million small businesses use Quicken to make their lives easier.
New Quicken Home & Business 2007 is the best Quicken solution for
keeping track of both personal and business expenses and maximizing tax
deductions. It simplifies tasks such as tracking who owes you money,
paying bills, and customizing

Order any new Intuit 2007 software item and get an instant 100$ credit
for any other available title of your choice.

Use your personal gift code XWMAS355TJ  at the checkout. This offer
valid only until August 31th, 2007.

Intuit QuickBooks 2007 Premier Edition

Retail Price $399.95
Our Price $79.95
You save $320

QuickBooks Premier Edition 2007 simplifies your everyday tasks and
provides industry-specific and business-planning software designed to
take your business to the next level. Work flexibly with specialized,
easy-to-use accounting tools--all in one package.

Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2007

Retail Price $89.95
Our Price $29.95
You save $60

Things just got a bit easier for small businesses and self-employed
professionals. Quicken Home and Business 2007 can offer you
unprecedented control over both your business and personal finances. By
simplifying the tasks of managing your payables and receivables, and
providing you with easy-to-read graphs and charts at the tips of your
fingers, Quicken Home and Business makes it easier than ever to run your
business efficiently and profitably.

The full software list is available at DS Team website
http://mkclsz.com  Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy
of all information contained herein. DS Team makes no warranty expressed
or implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price,
product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer
names are used only for the purpose of identification. We appreciate
your cooperation with us and we'll be glad to see you as our clients in
the future.

(C) 2003-2007, onDemand PTE. All rights reserved. All logos, trademarks,
etc. are property of their respectful owners.