RE: [AAA-WG]: DCCA Draft 05: Tariff-Time-Change

<marco.stura@nokia.com> Wed, 09 June 2004 12:44 UTC

Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: DCCA Draft 05: Tariff-Time-Change
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:42:39 +0300
From: marco.stura@nokia.com
To: amuhanna@nortelnetworks.com, satheesh@nortelnetworks.com, mgrayson@cisco.com
Cc: Harri.Hakala@ericsson.com, Leena.Mattila@ericsson.com, juha-pekka.koskinen@nokia.com, john.loughney@nokia.com, aaa-wg@merit.edu, peter.zackrisson@ericsson.com
Sender: owner-aaa-wg@merit.edu

Hi Ahmad,

it seems you didn't get my point.  What is indicated in the draft is that SLA is expected to cover bla bla bla...., and this should be enough
other options are not needed.

Finally, the only changes allowed at this point are major bug fixing and your proposal doesn't fall within this category. So, new termination
causes will not be added in this DCC version unless explicitely requested by IESG.

Regards
Marco