Re: [abfab] Summary of proposed changes to eat applicability document

Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org> Wed, 27 February 2013 21:36 UTC

From: Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:36:20 +0200
To: Joseph Salowey <jsalowey@cisco.com>
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:dXlEYupNZVlB4efODNr2SzjoM2xGz18g717lofN6rNA ASqG+1RfxojWD/JfxvdYZYeAgkYPMu5aAQ1ywPqlUXqFbWZjgN YHCQozdDBcpGLurZV8TfEy8A6Cyxi8SxlZnDO1l3WMijNAIXXw nuiU1XGQN3xm7fSXAX8AKzgfbWLpiNttzt4MfdK3br9vy0vxFh fGV8WPjWCQFrWwWJFupTWbLdlpyTzgJBLZXQGrO8VF5xu5NHeb RtRU1ndl8z0P0ZibhAiaQPaB7J0Rvpvx2tTt01JhY4eo2Bbdl4 FyGi9jVF37Aido1KoihDua3MMWMjSWOQRNGS66aY0ccOQzyPTC AksDIaQj7DqAxdappVFWatpV/mYM520ryiSRXDcpWxS5tyfADX rqRBU6H3D5XHQ==