[abfab] abfab@IETF80 minutes

Klaas Wierenga <klaas@cisco.com> Mon, 04 April 2011 14:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=klaas@cisco.com; l=11431; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301926540; x=1303136140; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject: content-transfer-encoding; bh=OZpOSgsB9zlWHf4imwJD+tpZgXTzUHHKOsRnxrNYsaE=; b=dzdpSMH3YrytBBLex2ddnzxfK49VeD0opTKdTB6n2cbmHaRMp/nxD/6o dW8v/50t9WhDzMGzO2gHDmoZN7xnVmOfUlkkIAVXCm4R5mwESZYvk2EYM 3XAaUNnF1SR1Vv9HBY2XL/mePwNs7RF2sJkWLZZC6Jxh+qbiC8tR4kTbG 8=;