Re: [Ace] Comments on draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile

Cigdem Sengul <cigdem.sengul@gmail.com> Thu, 25 July 2019 14:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=q6YDCErZOogTdEDSW8GoDTGtPMyOFthtkm3Fv9FFrmc=; b=EBHa7MvPjUztyAdU142S0dFIlsC9BXpqmfk6JUr1V3/g6maRFidRh3hziBm4It5Efp cnHJjTMYkiYi4pyRVY8tUHKkpAIRH/kF/3MmRzYs3+wnLgX98hDpvKtatsedjoQf/qnm VqMaPgPzuOSlb9/iBvN9IFFTUApck26Spp2/YuztcjXq6eJQEh6baydzkth6TrEUKtOQ sC1TLazFAD1Dho7pd7kfWeWp+NCSdCovRD8koYuPYbVCVwN5YvT5b+1lo/sjWYEILb1Q ap5FP0RPaD84ggrVpGqCpWpM4SQ5YNhsSQvFcaPu4vhtN0Pn1F82+RZpxVNB8TAdDCb0 SsGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=q6YDCErZOogTdEDSW8GoDTGtPMyOFthtkm3Fv9FFrmc=; b=M/u65jKo/PoP3eOIP+BD++fMmXntt0F7MXWa6fbOMJ4QEM3uXU/qlJNQKmIWKeBd5D 6tpBcA+sPA2HyPA8ERAeiO8QjNyHFWiU0VpS/lVqZDQYi+wJDE6J1W2G+KoDrU+M1hzH asRJttlx+zvdbuXvGaAnh26pQ/JtkRRqJyx9FfhZjMetLmpcUnGXRHxtEB6azwliFwX3 L/QTUthRbJOkYSr/mNgxEMeqjWHd6mfmWQVW9u6uqafPG8Np31H6m+mYnrkvDDHNNgYZ bnG+D9F0hLN0B/IJqRZ582whnLUAMSkwDel9V8rYdswQpQRkWzxHKgfRBXhzJ2lp1emo a05g==