[Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-design-considerations-00.txt

Ludwig Seitz <ludwig@sics.se> Mon, 17 February 2014 07:52 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:51:47 +0100
From: Ludwig Seitz <ludwig@sics.se>
To: "ace@ietf.org" <ace@ietf.org>
Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-design-considerations-00.txt

Hello,

here is the draft I mentioned earlier, which fits (more or less) to the
agenda item 3.

> 3. Architectural Design Choices - 30 min

Note that this draft highlights some questions where we don't think that
we have enough information, but we also think they are important to make
a decision on good protocols or profiles for ACE. People with the
relevant expertise are more than welcome to comment or contribute.

/Ludwig