Re: [Ace] Security Domains

Eve Maler <eve@xmlgrrl.com> Wed, 04 June 2014 13:59 UTC

From: Eve Maler <eve@xmlgrrl.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 06:59:24 -0700
To: George Fletcher <gffletch@aol.com>
Cc: Stefanie Gerdes <gerdes@tzi.de>, Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>, Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com>, "ace@ietf.org" <ace@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ace] Security Domains

If the two owners in question are, as described below, the resource owner and the client owner, this actually seems to align nicely with UMA's resource owner and requesting party (defined as "An end-user, or a corporation or other legal person, that uses the client to seek access to a protected resource. The requesting party may or may not be the same party as the resource owner."). A goodly part of the UMA architecture is dedicated to details necessary to separate these two entities.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-09

Eve Maler (sent from my iPad)
cell +1 425 345 6756
eve@xmlgrrl.com