Re: [Ace] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-12

Cigdem Sengul <cigdem.sengul@gmail.com> Mon, 18 October 2021 14:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Tqn4bSBDkUX8Aypw0pS3puKiFhuJw4nWR3ebMCNWN9I=; b=Fah/HT0l9RysYrc/l988rIFy9frxHy0op+KgUpb9ZhRUlMF1j+65VyGiLsftfK+opV 2g9SQonKHgpEuXWt2TlvvkeosQerXsLC01IFcGmrFZQ3UFPjeURlveM70appNWMxRKNn 6UYDhbjOGx4Ajp2rDDEPfTkypThZn5zaRzTd+iE7QzHccKV9wYPCs3yIhI7xwAowKOA0 rs59jtzGKB03owH3H09WTfDIBsDjzIY91E81FIHqVfzFf0xVdQVvdyzdCBnz2Mg3VuMP 4ztxk4QqnV3Iqu7KQAeS2O9OZVz28J2ntnSnnj8QcnH5jIbzppnZGbv1WQ6hJCxTuy7s OMWg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Tqn4bSBDkUX8Aypw0pS3puKiFhuJw4nWR3ebMCNWN9I=; b=LISW6YpZ4v/ukfTQZJb6LTE+Z47hsb5izfIPhdlHwFSGvDfF2FGSCbSOmsDgMyVJbx swBC1GWLpVewjCXMbnR42lEPhaUTN9ZWq7TT6ZF9QPDARotn0FIgl8FpvHnQiWFYowCx W9D1a1pZD2uTTeWRMn6uir3P77lx4XEcXKsfTpBNyK8Y+zj86BdgekO89NfXVWKVDAPv bkaY4YmZRZZa5npAlQfMBbfWo2T8sE02kAXa20lQCZPK0A1CgITQ/d29msbOSi44wpHr pjOFSFCqA2s4efQJwsmTmtLDOCA1sfW0CspEygewjMX6CKv7L5Y3pEGL9DoCTaDtV5Z6 E46w==