Re: [Ace] New Version of Proposed Charter

Likepeng <likepeng@huawei.com> Fri, 24 January 2014 09:27 UTC

From: Likepeng <likepeng@huawei.com>
To: Göran Selander <goran.selander@ericsson.com>, "ace@ietf.org" <ace@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 09:27:37 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.66.167.122]
Subject: Re: [Ace] New Version of Proposed Charter

> I think the issues around authorisation lifetime or revocation deserves should also be listed in the tasks below

Currently we have this task in the list:
•Define a mechanism for authenticated and protected transfer of authorization information suitable for constrained device to constrained device communication.

Do you have any proposal to merge the lifetime/revocation into the sentence above?

Or have another general task? If we have a separate bullet just for lifetime/revocation, that may be too emphasized.

Thanks,

Kind Regards
Kepeng