Re: [Ace] [Russ Mundy] Re: secdir review of draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-14

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 February 2021 03:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gx0Mbncqvtyzrrj8HKiOCrSHdNbLHaZV8h5bRPYqHMs=; b=TkGwoJWZ99anUqePj8A0dyY6MK9k0V7qs6LoGZUqcbJ5Xgq0pYNj2LRe9H5zNhYTys PNEQaw2PFb3RVQcj4CZvLKAvxVVq7Abzu56w2XebfXqgm6q5glF+uYDyf91F3OpIAQ/V /hYMml/e1k6NtFKMyqnaJWjt3srckgF/qTH7Sn54hoJIriW5sH1DHlQxeVpJaF6xSS3J 0maxiQ5dqe+W4Ck2Svskh1s0HNfzLGgzEJkSvq9kvBhRcjzNyHn3peSRpTx5xjFcsk1o Ynk3ceH5M1WkNtXozHI7FR4AjJ9dl8ykNgpWhQrg6TDfE7oNGFYUugEejrH62aZD2dAH 8rWg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gx0Mbncqvtyzrrj8HKiOCrSHdNbLHaZV8h5bRPYqHMs=; b=W99YLcT6HnvlZRZvKqeVSLgiWgGVPOYYGNMN9pe7ypYdw2T9TmTUzPHg1yoAbCxQBK 9dEK7ekkVFRBhmy6eac9o5FjYwKqO6UP+XtYwVyMKxDjZukcZyOYk/jrk4X6yBBYA70W Y5bRJ8FvcGHxaJsk7J79cMx8sNOIAIxT16K5mU7CWyIbeUUn0WCMRSYHuYTZB19DJae+ elaNdamUezkGaVtQhYQ81sJSA1q2VkKc8KTICIYvBtw0Pm2ZWjwQbzl9LeVqEzrgqQ8Q xvuVQQBJIc9YahaEYeX282/A65+9OC+slGSPTdt4eFauP7n1oTQplxCu24plws9k0bTY 8xLg==