Re: [Ace] Call for adoption for draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-02

"Kepeng Li" <kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com> Sat, 04 March 2017 15:36 UTC

Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2017 22:30:29 +0800
From: Kepeng Li <kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com>
To: Göran Selander <goran.selander@ericsson.com>, "Ace@ietf.org" <Ace@ietf.org>, Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Cc: Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ace] Call for adoption for draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-02

This document is only the starting point for the work and the content will
change as the working group works on it.

Group communication security work has been contributed earlier to the group
and has received a lot of attention. For this reason the call for adoption
happens earlier. The call for adoption of other documents, some of them have
only recently been submitted to the group, will happen soon.

Kind Regards
Kepeng