[Ace] Review of actors draft

Samuel Erdtman <samuel@erdtman.se> Thu, 22 October 2015 22:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=JtEaQ02coFPjXMHgENHkKL0gxCM7r6nMS+WSJT77QFA=; b=TbTOoVCNYS6NUjogHI+2dOgOI1CEDYKctJQEK57PG1k8WDcEpciugAqm2OXYUEp1vW lOszZHnQogSL9QXqL1z1O6+X5qpeNvzUXw87WQfhYeFz3N9AYF6IxMArc5b/mWJDjv5u jPVl4SVe8W1QlxmxODpZ+40IjKh4ouLcoUwMZ/2jZixN5JYZXEKoaJPoDFBjMKPhECRH 52clbSsMQhw7fQC9T7BiBo6HQ/ZrBkYa2rWlhhmNhaWE2boF85Uqvh0chhyHZX4RfkMr 1dp4wkTq2JZrKLXkAEvdGLBmd6N5r2iCi6WAhYmGER8RSQT66T/ehHKHgLMJWjQziIJ3 GC4Q==