Re: [Ace] draft-selander-ace-eals vs. draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est

Cigdem Sengul <cigdem.sengul@gmail.com> Thu, 14 September 2017 09:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JruOTiwpVDjVBNQe42QJ//HnF+q1TmoXNwKxpGnB7BE=; b=QwzmpjqEWrLl6XBZfZzgxAuMhMmjGfCiSZIImENBm/sZQv+nnjFgEQlJeSkuLA2B1o /9roUyhKHqnyiqqDLtG+j5bPbt79GJn8KsJaLlQJrQuVryKCIiqBZY8SgbAaYWBtDjh2 kzfL/pIWHqIq76T0TuIUNy5gtCvHuOTm9KHmnoNijs2giY+/BaKjwqShl45SOwnln2Em DT8HqpS3moUnyJa1kCcF5i/jaf4CaqxNsfTIM3f1o2JhMX2a8m5DjfqvQhl1436X6H6U 4p+1v/yDCMAsA9lNUAsswGQWpo4ZdjQg3VsnUAG/0tu99nYF2q2A2SGWeNYclWO7yLZd dJ5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JruOTiwpVDjVBNQe42QJ//HnF+q1TmoXNwKxpGnB7BE=; b=poNcTrc10uL2nHbU8IAdzNL0ZYdYdD8znr/5ZFiY1ibT8D1eU90kzJSmnMjsoju0CI dslU3Qx8vMr3cn/hK3QDgx3myM5bS6cUcL28LAeTkA9FKJ+k4kkxm7PGEyxQ3y2+Tq9e /nODG41t2ur1CLd3BGlMSRrzxbnHxnyzyD62OGp4kmgRzcUG8QtrInTn+ecpjvUnvgpv JX9ncUHCeRb0oCMeZdIlRlPXVU8fs5TLicN/J5h10XoVd7+hVTNrlcw2Ny8uYfY5opRH IBrJ8bNPdlRAVBcXojpptetR4xcObn/bzFwQpLnimiM1latjXuSLppVLR2IQmq6wAIVN PrXw==