Re: [Acme] Spec change to allow retrieval of Terms of Service URL

Matthew Holt <matthew.holt@gmail.com> Thu, 12 November 2015 15:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=5HPo+ZvcveA+AmWkOuz85IbxXurr5VcuedODB3EWzjY=; b=WRkVmdiuHlZBdRnIX3ya/Yle6kWCuHWBmNhOR12+str9aCWrdKTsnRnQ2u8sOlONpw hFsanX2lfHfYc+rucnm3Dwszp5NJygNdFI9IYOKOcCoYX7YK8EztYheUGqgCV4YwxWtN mkTxP0Hv9xo2IJWd1AsvrB4eQuWKYaPmey3DqdKm8GWtZEjGD0QF0qxOCN7dSPaYDR2Z lLpYSfTk/iPDmPl5lH1WKYDnVL1J0zcAfoEve3cwSrdlh8nhRIjcI9R8/S1ltdhaikIX iHCoqheYdo0DU3gqfkQ9qY9UkzyXiNhVq8mxCCddasXY3AF63J3mAdWIYTdG0jEO0Fpu 6+Cg==