[Acme] How does ACME handle domain reuse?

SJ Kissane <skissane@gmail.com> Thu, 26 March 2015 05:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=TRdIWVs4ibzlE0tzo1j02milQWnSTqv4qFZLCVeRGI0=; b=d61QRJFu+Ard4W9TiXeLnKUNJ7hw7lC+466K5qtxuhW2D50c8klcqLLx6iDU67WD1p +gd8e9gp9mTCtJCW0ZQq5/KXhVVKNGZ3vPoPaN0eqZqfRs0UkBlaEdy9S0dv3jjHIYcg xGKc1MlTOCf0PvVT1OYYsIhUzky/jxJ6zCZeH1EBJulHLHBDp2hIr64iXg2nOJmGXKru VYUNiIoMQYbfPoebyug4KEeF1bVQrY+9p/XHNX0inA87AeGM/jKYu9cOA859QJWCBHmR YNeitBRgz4jF54EacT6Bk3WVOqEJqsOyvW9e9HtUlJJ4YkvWrV7oKVSxEArk2pEt8hju EL3A==