Re: [Add] Draft "ABCD" WG Charter

Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com> Mon, 23 December 2019 16:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apple.com; h=sender : from : message-id : content-type : mime-version : subject : date : in-reply-to : cc : to : references; s=20180706; bh=aibbQtgxWdaBjXwmfCu/y3AIB5QasRlF78jsLhq+1eE=; b=nm8wooxqlsjpGv9UDvUg9yWpzTuWL/m5D11H2QOgNyzbuhuNDtrfQ0GuiNCB3rc7IVlv cEmJ/g9bZRK4N60KAWEKGLgAGcxpTPFSZC3WCFMHqgjgWOiN9ZtJjLzNrMOz1Kekn0lV bTdyXuzPcRYbT4MOBgH1sFsFlhn6tvHS6ck3oI/P9P2gu7EA4NYZzgB8P5ZebJbEwbbw mFadaHSBEK0af2BalEXzuyZWFwoimWWfMzOYbLsWZn4T5GDVHYMb38hiCVayGnylP4hn dSFoG0D1k4NMo1tebCJi8/igkXW7RwmPok/VGxpz0oduZzJFCUG/I5Vl3yvQVXJFwr9i bg==