Re: [Add] some background on split DNS with DNSSEC

tirumal reddy <kondtir@gmail.com> Wed, 10 November 2021 14:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4ZueoHOmSoel3nCmBwdSpMVkuRwZHvkRsURNPDvYwtE=; b=avABT/ndASDa6WprO8+qeZxOSUD1ybnFZ1LHGM114n1AxvSGpi2GlD8/n14R3OvXTP owI+kVahmkxeKJAsExyg61y1BIh56ZntGLJWFr4+xMBE7pD85xgcyYx6hcGPRuW4f5AL RYgG5AaAl0YlcmTIfXt2sTL/tQShVk7GkVVrOXsAbhx/Kdn30gDeHIPMYXbQo9unjaaS rrfHXWqsQECzVj+6QniEkaPQgMrXfzLJw4c9sgx6jJSlAuXCXPUa5y3KqaPyxb4H0BTk xZzW6v/b2P0u/W23zo/9cm3DN576+hQhuipLuqXXaIf0rkVfsq4WsyiZ71hxsTWvOPl8 55/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4ZueoHOmSoel3nCmBwdSpMVkuRwZHvkRsURNPDvYwtE=; b=MU+tyjIlbgMvfb+7INQlxvQa/c68dPS0mD/Po1KpJor7ZpMRLw1Hq42ZJSRnCYSsi7 39wurIqDKE+MrRC5ECl/4Jj4CE/BQkU7J7r5MVbtIgGMffhNmF7CvVD5xuidmcAcsnQY aNg0Ql0eDXMys7af6NNEmag4i+uoO9LpEMN4WNUcV3IIVMdG9syADudgyadiggpIYF7i M4Yx36mgM2OgQ6VzVbXJvgW9yC2C5YKjWT/aDjK2JyoFIvcThuImyNZQE2xjOfiQ7Knc fhQH+1vmDr03ebQNm19/X0KO4se7L5Fswk6dF0ar0pUvOr16g5Ttiwbu1/a+kxS4fAK3 /ZBA==