Re: [Add] Soliciting input on "DDR and Forwarders"

tirumal reddy <kondtir@gmail.com> Wed, 09 March 2022 08:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=c5Hv+5XAXkaZcSzPSrCkLMBRVY7OUo2NhhGM8RZKT4E=; b=J2+l+AWdctuROMNfmMgqs4u7lbM7qV8maocAOKcXq1MbUpOycliBmBSYMTAfDT8Sf1 DTzlU0ed3wAqCEvfWkq/KYT1l1JiembZKfBktGuqqlD+5KDpVQmkZPs3U7lyS7oJOGs6 BWxJsVc3imOOompW1W+c87x4e6nmoMC0eFY2iV77ZMtnqX59fPssa4/R1YstPXNQt66C 3NKoEXT62EZzjFlU2vVhR/nIk8sfdZLZQKfNeyCvX/bHCRxzFw/4RVgeCXNrDd6YI3T1 bN4jYFSxFLsACdgUK3xoba+uEOSVBMBsHKcgAU7gKVYcFe3uX93u266KqN1xqhVWJtEm 9Nng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=c5Hv+5XAXkaZcSzPSrCkLMBRVY7OUo2NhhGM8RZKT4E=; b=6w5WdhIoRd7bkNuHzKWJR9coLlE6LFefkuosQiS65yoKt6EGUO8YGLyV+rIqB8CCYp RFg69fHxkWui0/r1Fj0flhT3fJbe9e8f165I0juFgqwpVg+iHqG1KOFuFk8n0I0KQu0s HHeCevITHet6M4Ln2lfl3oqFRESO75jq3wrz6Il+Twd81nJymx4XsjmN7yEQow2wvSvz l+Ldh/+w/2kYFhP/5Pu4pUUsqmj+XIe7se4WmBTjNUM67JOvB/4QNhBoyJrd/jfzAOq1 UW7cKsBSxF7XwWzfUK+fHuGEOuGzZ3tw1nk6R+uwcNvAX6mZzrDb2IU2177RUl5W90wt FbPw==