[addr-select-dt] Fwd: updates from address selection design team

Arifumi Matsumoto <arifumi@nttv6.net> Fri, 16 July 2010 11:58 UTC

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <arifumi@nttv6.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:58:45 +0900
To: addr-select-dt@ietf.org
Subject: [addr-select-dt] Fwd: updates from address selection design team

DT members,

I just sent the following e-mail to the 6man ML to start the
discussion about the big picture.
Please correct me either this list or the public list, if I'm wrong.

I want to continue discussion within this ML regarding every aspects
of our work, while seeking consensus about the big picture at 6man ML.

Best regards,

Begin forwarded message: