Re: [Adslmib] [MIB-DOCTORS] AD review of draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-06.txt

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Mon, 16 February 2009 15:03 UTC

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:02:48 +0100
References: <EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A04FD8D6B@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com><741F3E4A466A1D439C616902C7F8A8C6D2BC7EF2ED@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com> <EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A040132DA45@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com> <EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A040132DB37@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com> <741F3E4A466A1D439C616902C7F8A8C6D4CDF7BD82@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com> <EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A04013E014D@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com> <02b301c99046$accfcda0$0600a8c0@china.huawei.com>