[Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-gshdslbis-08

csikes@paradyne.com (Clay Sikes) Mon, 14 March 2005 03:09 UTC

Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:08:43 -0500
From: csikes@paradyne.com
To: "ADSL MIB (E-mail)" <adslmib@ietf.org>
Cc: "C. M. Heard" <heard@pobox.com>, "Wijnen Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>, Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>, Michael Sneed <sneedmike@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-gshdslbis-08
Sender: adslmib-bounces@ietf.org

All,

Version -08 has been submitted and is available on the IETF ADSL MIB page.   I have made some earlier attempts to Email the draft to the list, but have been held off due the the recent IETF meeting and because my message was too long.  Below I have included some text that was in those Emails that didn't get through.  I think this version corrects issues raised by Mike Heard during a MIB Doctor Review.

Regards,
Clay Sikes