Re: [Aeon] Next step, IETF 90?

Reinaldo Penno <rapenno@gmail.com> Tue, 22 July 2014 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=5Pk1Mc69TSSaSE1oRObKidQwYDlO/kuPwWBuT+mydzg=; b=w3uI+vkj4RjL/t//nBOgQVa0hT+oaErxPcEIJAVfQVLh/iz0/1/jAsRmn9/u/l6ce8 VgkGLuo3cjNnCsVsoREJbsracRDT593SJuJhjqif4I6YRCLrpfPpKGJwVytHZncsXbVc Iyatdsdo0QJOerEuSUzSF/o9OfRzhbZ5M5Fd01sMM6un58Ab6A9rgd+3eromoeBRjKhk WKaP2fJrqTNa3GRVHap21hcZrvjHz9arnrGRQE8dOGfscZiJBivCWvPxjdXBs/RuWjVa HPlrImZmgMK/yr3mLZ5MxoHWD8uQB7NNx09wulnwSdvD2VparhpSUlzB2mRTUGIwCreB wlbQ==