Re: [Alldispatch] Taking draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-03 forward

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 26 January 2024 02:28 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.855 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1706236125; x=1706840925; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=e9DRr++8jflrc7Zx/9d4hb/YWe7zPeZrq9IbFUJ5O5M=; b=gJD4+l+Sb0gthDSi9cvyOON23uPl0nio2MrKOj/XCXdUiLwCRoEDStMw9wTu6aRTey fAUVk4ok2uXiOPGNeXun7su6W45G8cx6ZOr+XCCCyuIiKUa5TJJYJOzmgCgaASdFqYge uRdCfkO+kcNsXXEXkSmhYSYV6HOvPGq8n2mciEX6Q8tlhylppc4tW5/k9U1yU/Thds1b nuuXJO384Qxrb2NUEheIm/1GiIzq8Aqv42+vBFLRmxLs9NDblmyba9UEjFnpwKD7kzMj xkNNLa0v4uRYlNHYIXPHwSlJV1zse13VPuo9A2aiNVUsIWdrswFc9GOh+rFoBYdkENmG X1rQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1706236125; x=1706840925; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=e9DRr++8jflrc7Zx/9d4hb/YWe7zPeZrq9IbFUJ5O5M=; b=j2e7kPDBj96CynQP039JvSVb3YtSyRGSZ7htS7gDb8iZDPsh/puR/+kwRYG6E1BDvC M8pG12hXKuqOC8uxhul8sl2/cB0lvzP4BNpRocj/nWfHkrEi+sMtEev6483Gk5cqF4Oj SQQao8qhnhhWfywxVtyxSJLmVnwdzhDDg4VCVxPEa6L1UDIZiCygWN5iY4PgkXd6GiGY 15nne2wX3amznFVZ+PsVYUOVKnN6Fw/u2Aks971ggHBPSTuUnKmZRHUv6SVVGH4vgP92 +5S/jf/+fR73t8Z0eq3aa4WTy25u9PoGVulP2f86Gq5y69gN68Y4sFAAa2JbP2xXFojY iAPQ==
References: <698DDD6D-021E-4652-B313-F68FF9C7883D@eggert.org> <CA+9kkMCZ7ZCbmg-L1G5Cht53R8YQTm5prnFyD4RxDe1ptbEaKA@mail.gmail.com> <39F76D46-8781-4038-BA6D-98D8628C3E6B@proper.com> <72b65096-a495-4b4d-8623-2d00e2d7d447@joelhalpern.com> <eaf682cf-c43e-6fe2-734b-f9bebf637345@gmail.com> <8f1b50ac-5560-44a3-bf25-bfbdf6670b91@joelhalpern.com> <81d3e4e90c0b313fab0ba679e3496460.squirrel@pi.nu> <CA+RyBmWvz0SqYPFSsyNS4VoMX=F_iUZy0DQ+23Q6NPcsWW4UcQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_i+tzFWA43fY9EO=+bgBVL_iCbvdJrjhwCzhS67a9GL2MQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmV6GsMLqrh2iftRw_tdLe8J970mHubiV_Z8xUxvH7=15Q@mail.gmail.com>