Re: [alto] Meeting Info for Tuesday 07/18/2023

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Sat, 22 July 2023 15:07 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-4.541 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.096, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.25, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.999] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1690038445; x=1690643245; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=RPfxCRxejDaWw4a9Syc5nJLQBtHQuk5Fdyuxadtnzzk=; b=SuZXS+YW/NXIFuH2ebyFOoJIY/r+7eRTh0getF7c8NTe0OrqVNRbFmwkpuL4wIaFKj kSeymXl+WINmFF7BFPULrhobJRxpedVIVFhBxzuKLBblN3hHsoFCWEWayXmSgQNrLoSt 1broKBwCI1C/iTtfWZqRIhKwz03GfUkVpF2x4yNJTFlaZB2WJfmfhfBtv0fNaqTxjdIF 12LYU1h9xtnFaP6OIfpM07T3WF5n4nadqIumq6d+EZOqmZqf7FsyAeM1huCgAoBNRfIT xPMgFfL/QVORWebFqzGE0dABhyTFk1saT6ZAh5kNbTnSiowWxe6kaaDECb2KVIsO0e5I h5Rw==
References: <SN6PR02MB5375103F13AB5D76841C3718F6709@SN6PR02MB5375.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <SN6PR02MB5375F657A1605E5D042E8A6FF652A@SN6PR02MB5375.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <SN6PR02MB53753F7CC781AF3E7CDC27E0F655A@SN6PR02MB5375.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <SN6PR02MB53755333EB02F4A7FB688F89F65CA@SN6PR02MB5375.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <SN6PR02MB537508A74A6A10A6E5818D59F627A@SN6PR02MB5375.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <SN6PR02MB5375BC0F1FF9E6889EEFD3E0F62EA@SN6PR02MB5375.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <SN6PR02MB537527B060D260B1B35755E3F638A@SN6PR02MB5375.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <VE1PR06MB7150E717D28B4EBA74C996EBDF3CA@VE1PR06MB7150.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com>