Re: [alto] Security

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Wed, 13 March 2013 05:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=ephpCM8K3VaRFFMxcCqJj3JaLrM6X/guZ8ClFOk12hc=; b=nGTCVC3k7mgiuLcELlpvVEe3lzCGQuYEC5WNcMSl02RiLogDiG41QDQUxh7mRfxd3X FElPzN1lpp8jk0OPf+6zPK+vP9kml93s6DHSJCwgRmV8uMXa/xFLaZIxGdnOreoClXUo eNWyfzzeAB0x3gmpKJJSDia0lXteDr4w5m5uY/BcYs51Fw6a/yV1WJvttb6YuX1mE/67 xeNnib4KESnwZ5s1Y3z3ZCmTnxzlh3tQcrzpRjJ4hH6xNm6w7ZaesYiepdZVPoN0O305 p43yd45v4tBAaf0DQ6CgLK93m7AdfuUFegNPpllOZ7Zqt+ceEvDjgbzDkxl1ixX5sEKv foqA==