Re: [alto] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-16

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Tue, 18 February 2020 23:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pWDPcRwGH87exe9lWCAKIHstELYskm5WHijQ8BcLxA8=; b=mBAc+ahIkysAa7Rg0XvargwiCKRwpN3OFZ05XrZt2fu8UdHHDzq1yoQxp8gZu4y6CR /3e7QxUTYE7obDNgfONX6aVN8W9d7kCkWBlXsRYbYP0R7u/YgK1PplooCvmG5GqZSgUn 8Q2l/gRUeP+n1Va8DYGbv6Lsvoy/gqUoTngveUcA9vwHsjz4Ohey02gC38oO8nkoC1uS RX8oUHcqM52PvCseyl0MQmi8ZlOX18UrFYdLaB5zlX+bNCTBQQNVWIKB5HZhF0SG4s8j w30Oryt9h7wTlCmpJupi7tT9hfUclkhXWK2ZaEMqDNB8yTbYx+amZu96OgINl2Juabw9 /YzA==