Re: [alto] WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-cost-mode-00

kaigao@scu.edu.cn Mon, 11 April 2022 12:43 UTC

Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 20:43:14 +0800
From: kaigao@scu.edu.cn
To: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
Cc: bill.wu=40huawei.com@dmarc.ietf.org, "alto@ietf.org" <alto@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [alto] WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-cost-mode-00

Hi Med and all,

Sounds good to me. In that case, I think we can end the WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-cost-mode-00.

Three individual reviews were posted to the mailing list by Peng [1], Jordi [2] and Qiao [3]. No objections have been raised and I believe a new version has already been submitted to address the comments. It seems to me that the document can proceed now.

Best,

Kai

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/alto/O0svuhpDJbgzyMcCvsYAlVhUeGc/

[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/alto/hPsJw_Jwm9yA24ed-YO8kEVNOOk/