Re: [alto] Caching ALTO

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Thu, 28 July 2011 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZyUxwtKUMLp7xwMLzuNrPjrdZZPyDK7cig0cRh2xvXs=; b=r1l3EaGpKhad990diZRBJ/TiSBqU8AxPf+GlTdUSbQKRdcap4PxPkqVfnvnw0Pjiaf qTFmtKqnDLLg+JqxjkvUGNqkR5gLAFu+HOrr4GrNYDGMuqSZiF/sECtIsYBu+gDZ6CtZ A2GW5peRPf4ALwdp/5mL03TeVXOLstXaa+cNY=