Re: [alto] Chair review of cost-calendar-13

Vijay Gurbani <vijay.gurbani@gmail.com> Thu, 31 October 2019 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9tRFZNnmvcrXuyhe+v/+zHk9kKisnRAojZRhPewjmM8=; b=Vot/OyB3beF0IThn98iMG9ETN7FkFOuz8zshRaVxUFgHq6Cw59FYet1PAH7hoAnsvi nf5f9hwq7XWiSET+ajxuhxkY+I1Q7Nvmf29w5QlhxocuYRrU5dLK2JHK7/Dm7PSMhGpv uMO1PnXmThqrLrWZdoJshnbjRL7yHvBVYEJprPWzABoBGM9Ukd7LXw1pHQhIYWTHgQ9+ VvN/yu/eLTz1iC03SBVcNHaoJtbxQYRdZ20IPnhaJg+zXyd6vg1MXiD9/OWixsSRnghF BW9Yzs3k3evlTlOxxrtlr+bbjExJ6Wrs0avXMsBNmmygrCQqjz7tbcoF7NHVS4BdEfCV GFTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9tRFZNnmvcrXuyhe+v/+zHk9kKisnRAojZRhPewjmM8=; b=PdYaSrr1ixWQ/AJ7WtOp7e9XIxyi570h8CTp6wMswNDcD8i/gBUlbCwd3LW6vkrlsu CFnSsVGtyPNs9fgiiL4H7nSuy8hRjalEv25OUDfIN1herLYDppQaZ0nbo9rWasfPuBVw 1hz4TTHv9IKx2f2lZfibxYpgB2VWNdrBOOJZacrRI++q/4MlaZ+YO/v+Yg4gKnNDmGOX yMbwYsjTZ99RrST9mhEIHduu+f3QlmcDf0ah0VJ88P0QDQc8iMqPq81zTydukIfzI2KV AZUcINgILT8JS0gB0t+fzpHRiFYWoT5oVxw2QJhtyIs1R1IcJYoyy5xVjsHsRF0/MHrC K/eA==