Re: [alto] RFC 8686 vs. RFC 6708

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Thu, 13 February 2020 14:14 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wLtT4u+j8+7mjI6llwbv86pqqhpPDAaGq/Yd1ewOExY=; b=fdW4CVxAMV/M0nH/HfLDrgeqTuf/qVCeL1DgOiIBj/LN2vPn5pBhd8UHX8m1QNJdcn mA8W3RPJex72G8a/dS5w6AAaraBkV8WQSv8v3aalrnpnJudAbem0l0M1CSZ6vzI41pkd +GmgsrcU3Su6+bZSIxA14G9S+jGfk8AqlO/AvjhOlILLpgpJS66EJxBVn2m+4UvemvAv Llecjtc/Epo+sayEbN0TFULmCJ6NSynMYdXdxvKfaHEdPCG7/k/SkksCuDDsvGHnJyAi 13S0eN7eC5oY9Xpxx9dZrzgdLn7BkOG7qjdVCiWU6JzpeYMExikadwEgXC3kPIxvFwRO eJpg==