Re: [alto] Another review for draft-ietf-alto-oam-yang-08

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Tue, 13 June 2023 12:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1686661108; x=1689253108; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=5cbOnPcxcgmbnQWU3LEdszm10RpEct51H8PmDl3kqC4=; b=O56WC1GNtKC/nhnQOAtKC2SBTh7snv3r5bJGsttcRm7icDsqbCXXrTKfs3CjAIuVNl eW10uDicjueALn4OtMzjURLiJNABfIM4+VGW5s34+FetRlNfwLToGp1zWItIxvr6rYne v+RoObrPqyusWv3LlyRDEbFVufTwodhFZ5XxJBZN2N4Z7ZVMmLoIBAzrs/HPbdbIqZ7z fTDJOIQxLaBqaqDGDZ2brorRm81yYRa505Zxt1s7w/W+IGqC8h2pZGGtveFZfk98fb5L oyk1IW3MwZDZ2zoNZDgaiHCzRxripy7hPB8w3PvyedO2/ZoXFhntftlkUnRLfOOOuaxk ujGg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1686661108; x=1689253108; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=5cbOnPcxcgmbnQWU3LEdszm10RpEct51H8PmDl3kqC4=; b=lJopSWxABzFqvbN5nNjlbxrmIjhd8Wjewg2Cyma4VUVc/oyBSpTGDHfO8lBG2Bqdq+ 5dppd5VoA7lmoVX50GiNnpScxJuMOERz2dBBJCbe0RuAcG/rtvw8SZ7S6TZBsU3bdkJX A1yhr6yxZGMW8+keZ7TRl87XTRZ+SRehWC/YUyGekDuFksN0AX0xyVXa4qR2ty9mapSW nP3f1L49pjL0SQ8RJ4jzKNHojx/+W57fVw0A88kDCjPHlHwJOOMKsaB+zvwQpf0mNiFz Q0yXMvDbs8GermqW48MwEFpg7rGXUlatVBi+xbcfX96S9l+9X4JtTzbSY/VxJ1Wbtz81 iaTA==