Re: [alto] alto-protocol-11 vs. alto-reqs-14

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Mon, 02 July 2012 18:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=9M75Yj+X8XYuFce76f4b99yR8buRBmUMCDnH+N63/Ew=; b=FthtkiaLBAXNfvH8a+oD7T26bkYo6T5qDXyq7nf2mZwToc2wdl9Em3CN+w6YQ4nJwz rKaAJCJoAyXMvSZnuNd+Lc0GNRXPhb1lGtXG+4yD0g/Fa2kYD+s8YCszb3vAAPkAfF0I rElOzAkUggTDGR5t94uQSh4abe6dQ+UJWxwFvgYAt8AUBLerfwVQr3BZa1Zx7u/vbwUU HTCs2a6q8Qcg0C7//6z3SHfJHeHBwrd96CrNhGoPw3T52VVy1yKUItct5BMuKmi5fMe9 +T9COgRqbFSfkbeH5hSirq9GsbnuVt2k7zxFC+ZRCKI2IljjCB/GPjh55XZbZmnE196K RoEA==