Re: [alto] [manet] Request for feedback

Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com> Mon, 14 September 2015 10:06 UTC

From: Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com>
To: Henning Rogge <hrogge@gmail.com>, "L. Aaron Kaplan" <aaron@lo-res.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 10:05:31 +0000
Cc: manet IETF <manet@ietf.org>, Nemesis Capoano <nemesis@ninux.org>, "alto@ietf.org" <alto@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [alto] [manet] Request for feedback

Hi All,

I'm a big fan of this kind of thing in principle, and I like the use of
JSON, but I worry there is some cross-over with the work that is
happening in the ALTO group (I have cc'd them), and some of the work in
with RESTCONF from the NETCONF people (I'm less up to speed with what
they are doing).

Does anyone from the ALTO group have any opinions?

Rick