Re: [alto] ALTO extension discussion?

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Tue, 16 July 2013 03:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1Qms3vr0QI6OsxnIw8aEmJWztZJ0Cf71T2dg9rTqygc=; b=rbQVYfRh8FCiDovmmJe5ObDpDsnnx6qk6KOXK6PzKH6srubE1vGG8CSR4TLsxF6ZGo jeYC29Z+FUHHKlOB2HImbrGfjaAzSSPyDYKapgR8UjQuG3R2NXApfXSvCOClEwG/Iqcm GWv8NQJC3urrOZGCupGs+t5fcqzpCys9ZAa2lKDUtvAFaLSJPoNp0XtKbKSrTdFD2rMT YdEh/u9ifLfDW2cWwjKVGpO8Bt6IRJnXrFZdLLMsfDXXkV6l6qWcSiYFd4L1FzBf5w+E 2tzRc/fsAbqHf+nbzY+ZASi8Z04/+K/f71NszsLFJI8BuWe/WdboKa6Jsi0AOo4GUPDC 5cbw==