Re: [alto] IETF 114 ALTO Hackathon projects

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Wed, 20 July 2022 01:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SIUduPzr4wVsM+/a0svTWMB4P1NKaDDF1UGCX4O8jg8=; b=XhB3d67s3NfYydoKDB7nk8vNlZjhzI2dTq086jWhWtLbMyqo3dnyDotOr8g2XGJM7v eInyClBjY1kQw8AWo6+TuI327zAnonN83oImLvnHQTUrvhuPeFNLPaFtqTN6piveWF2v giLidihDGv7QLWZq4p47wLYoIT3/qoidy5jyCH12EdZFCC0BbMQ1HJl3F8odX+/LXKwC MNBEN6jedvW5SqvExgXFX4EDx+Jc5bVmpKj3G0s62Zgeu50cqMXcQA1N6VLUPObC4HHf P/RJvPFdrt5kKY2RHFyt0pclrlM6LIWkvZyVKdqrymntVy7ZpP/mAC2trP0T8mVSjI5M +E8A==