Re: [alto] WGLC: draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement-01

"Jan Seedorf" <Jan.Seedorf@nw.neclab.eu> Fri, 03 July 2009 15:04 UTC

Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 17:04:28 +0200
From: Jan Seedorf <Jan.Seedorf@nw.neclab.eu>
To: "Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu>, alto@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [alto] WGLC: draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement-01

Dear Richard, ALTO folks,

we have discussed the comments received from Richard for the WGLC of "draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement-01" among the editors and addressed them accordingly. I have just submitted the new -02 version of the draft. For seeing how we addressed the comments please produce a diff from the -01 version and compare with the comments from Richard below.

Please check (by the end of next week, July 10th) that we addressed all comments and provide feedback on this list otherwise.

 - Jan