[alto] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-randriamasy-alto-multi-cost-00.txt]

Sabine Randriamasy <Sabine.Randriamasy@alcatel-lucent.com> Thu, 21 October 2010 12:22 UTC

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:23:49 +0200
From: Sabine Randriamasy <Sabine.Randriamasy@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: alto@ietf.org
Subject: [alto] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-randriamasy-alto-multi-cost-00.txt]

Dear all,

I have submitted an informational draft, entitled "Multi-Cost ALTO".

There are 2 parts in this draft:
- the first part  proposes protocol extensions to support requests on
multiple CostTypes in 1 transaction,
- the second part proposes additional CostTypes and Cost attributes such
as (valitity period, timeframe, reliability... ). This part is certainly
subject to discussions and updates w.r.t. the Alto scope.

I'd be interested in having your feedback and comments, that could be
taken into account in further versions.

Thanks and best regards,
Sabine