Re: [alto] Lars Eggert's Discuss on draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-19: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Mon, 28 February 2022 20:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=U9eWBuGPMs3gbjykp/izqdAUPbSpNsvHI9lBD+QC8y0=; b=SLgzdGl1V6MiFsEIV+CIuEJ9J09cd9/BhCq3cShpAri+R3ootOYOH5ez5x3UUppKFF E7DO7YOFeAI6caP2xLV4jA8DdBHXnpNfKdL194u16owRQPqK+Xqex5disyNc5tLD79r3 BzmWDLWrMizDmm7vQF3UHzCqP6L0LouPl6dhCIUU3VJCR6TF1+ZtH6I//OWyV1wLCTcc A+ms9PBKW7bOJDxR7KGpWdCZlUqBwDNDe33L1ucX0xef2oRukNRRw5lE6CJVxWmRX45a cj87c11ho8MJqLiwy9sFCUXZaYn/sjVk3c8FJQP0gWEZrFC8xj4plgTB+bTY5OnxdPMZ iGQg==