[alto] 答复: 答复: New Version Notification for draft-fu-alto-nfv-usecase-04.txt

"Fu Qiao" <fuqiao@chinamobile.com> Tue, 12 May 2015 02:18 UTC

From: Fu Qiao <fuqiao@chinamobile.com>
To: 'Lingli Deng' <lingli.deng@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:17:55 +0800
Cc: alto@ietf.org
Subject: [alto] 答复: 答复: New Version Notification for draft-fu-alto-nfv-usecase-04.txt

Hi, Lingli. Thank you for the work. I think the extension you address makes
sense to me. There is another usecase where there could be multiple VMs in
one VNF. Therefore in this scenario we can hardly define the geo-location of
the VNF. In such case, I think maybe we can use the geo-location of the
ingress VM as the geo-location of the whole VNF. I don’t know if this makes
sense to you?