Re: [alto] Pub-sub interfaces

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Thu, 02 January 2014 22:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9EwnBMoH9H3Q5PcAf8uhttjU25pPRprus1zceNAYpfM=; b=SUw4iGd3lvc2othoupYHeWI0p2n3FPJf/6vAYDDRNG1hr3jODwJQP1xtt8ZJpg7Hn8 ZRgoRVP1+HKd8mdYjIFnsTkD1wNFttpjsOhdOPiMWjJ8RIwRbIkZTJAV+E1ujVYr3xWz NQ+vN6YQXiP77e2hyCeVtjAAyW5+Ga3NPRDMWv6t4dbCS80d0hf4L/GR8VmLqDXDmWwn SFZUyJfilwTHgCt1Ilsz1VKbwQaVJl+dFH+OUsSBWMlaEUpSHVSiw5bzpo3dYvBOSYom 0rWWhcMkoNFgPac4WT3AhittRDiLXFNXC3WFgRHv+0GPsY9bDHvN0jW1zZ1uiyULEdvD 2olg==