Re: [altoext] draft-marocco-alto-next-00 -- High bandwidth cases

Jan Seedorf <Jan.Seedorf@neclab.eu> Fri, 09 March 2012 18:09 UTC

From: Jan Seedorf <Jan.Seedorf@neclab.eu>
To: Greg Bernstein <gregb@grotto-networking.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 18:09:31 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.1.2.227]
Cc: "altoext@ietf.org" <altoext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [altoext] draft-marocco-alto-next-00 -- High bandwidth cases

Hi Greg,

Thanks for explaining your background. I guess my view / use-cases I am interesting in currently are (a) and (b), and potentially (d). But now I am aware of (c) and that people are interested in that as well. From an ALTO perspective, such allocation requests would be quite a new thing, but I have not thought about it too much yet and I am not per se against it. Let's see what others think what i2aex should be about and how the BoF will go anyway :)

See you in Paris, where we can maybe also discuss more on (c).

 - Jan