[altoext] [Fwd: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-randriamasy-alto-multi-cost-06.txt]]

Sabine Randriamasy <Sabine.Randriamasy@alcatel-lucent.com> Tue, 13 March 2012 17:06 UTC

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:05:54 +0100
From: Sabine Randriamasy <Sabine.Randriamasy@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: altoext@ietf.org
Cc: "SCHWAN, Nico" <Nico.Schwan@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject: [altoext] [Fwd: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-randriamasy-alto-multi-cost-06.txt]]

Hi all,

below is an e-mail to the ALTO list advertising a new version of the
multi-cost draft.
See mail below and
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-randriamasy-alto-multi-cost-06.txt

As a part of this draft proposes extensions to the cost information and
exposes  use cases motivating these extensions, I also posted it to the
altoext list but didn't see it appear.
If this was intentional, then I apologize for the spam.
Otherwise we would appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks
Sabine & Nico