Re: [ANCP] Privacy issue in draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-12

Roberta Maglione <robmgl.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 05 December 2013 14:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=90s/zwl0h5OVMuIEmUBDyT+/efIcCt9ArLTiE7TMHx8=; b=Ed50OqkvslTY7cY/8adsd5Y9TB9mNJ1WiA9RucQlLUzVFpyiwneVFx9OiVHgyn0i/a dOr3dAuZD/Nukb1bAtRWJTA32ts0WmhlxsPl1pBfkAF0yiKlqSifIcMGhFU6+Djx7bje +Nb4luJ3ysH2nXrYINwkf1csCpr8QhIvXFaSxNOsLQ3TpA7oT/3RCPChhr3zgF7CD1ia 3Y3nWOt+/AMd+GxPi43gW/UG0+yZE+DLs+WqzPM0xeWK+31Yj+iURDDY15dsTAPAJEKk 37OpqdIIukgekIS5vNQHWJhaf9UGC0dO7pR5rleqgm9jzWCfzUI+oPlWDgH2dNWUJGj+ M2AA==