Re: [ANCP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-10.txt

"Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com> Mon, 27 May 2013 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12097; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1369667758; x=1370877358; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=TPc7aDmB992sOkTTMd0Uf88UwIf2EXd/LeiTiJ7bQ00=; b=NKAgKNRAhK9O+dBAr7b0Ht+7QHhh8uVnmP/phamFv/K/Vj5uiV5tVy+l OxleVidQntqskjyfELZBWv2dBgNqrmk4I8V/6yLrC+ZOQWEDmQhm2E4Lh Puob7YziEhgtOFSx/zrKb4jSWmVexdEP0cI6Hj7AEnjTnZyirGfaMV4sn o=;