[Anima-bootstrap] Detailed BRSKI review, part 1

"Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <mbehring@cisco.com> Mon, 17 October 2016 15:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17607; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1476718730; x=1477928330; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=eFflqs/1dighFeFCKwe2j4KQ8SxglHJpZ2rdtcelkO0=; b=EGuOBvjkNBSJLtJW/Fu4/5qBlur2TyRJcPENRp/faKCrcOgV9G93BwZd IqNYs1TcSGa/sC0YuIN/yvYhTEK/eUudKpjmuN9I7hT4jZ7DtbS7flG4/ vTfHPbkD76Hw/rA4vAsXJCsRebTEmkQPcQKUZ3TiaLIHhyXuq5YRUzFqf 4=;