Re: [Anima-bootstrap] [Anima] Ownership Concept

"Max Pritikin (pritikin)" <pritikin@cisco.com> Wed, 22 July 2015 13:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=38978; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1437570255; x=1438779855; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=wAfpyK9Lhru4FLHiv6qWb4U2/XIvWnSTZvrFKOMjUtk=; b=mCviUCJ4bzx3eKdTq+K74wObWG3Eb/5n+iw47zIxSmAsM/2xvUgA0JO2 Unq9It7ZH0psFaaXAN1kPRylXoFAXrkx9XkRI5G43HIIWnmUB3d5Ge2u9 vy5XFfJr3nIu1IK+elEInSTMJRcrcMjbSySUzjomaC/4evzV6rrYl6VK2 c=;