Re: [Anima-bootstrap] keyinfra-03 review

Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com> Wed, 17 August 2016 06:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9034; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1471417182; x=1472626782; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=8NZ2qW764xv171Ai13vIxku6nFd9BKv+bN9K76ev1Zo=; b=RGX7AsQvRYjjbYNw3L+yS3CwpujFUvP7C+JoiFsP4641uzQkoVhX0/2x 3TybBym6OMfVnvJpb1tf+W7wDQNbIIXtU17hF5Uv6RVy1CQImuBAgXZmG NgUkJsPBwRgpfyEm463P9Zm+1AWvc4eNxYRjZOr12ZxZu+7fO5/FC7ffo o=;