Re: [Anima] Some comments for draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 10 March 2015 03:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=szf2GaE7C+15KT9wPIJ0rYpPSfTvfvjeaygAoXgRk64=; b=azR4W1V3cG3uYbL9xIb4EXxP9Ccx+ZJz9w9/Oe7r+imIus5TZjzWpX+Fw/a27uRo2h i4vLMLTr3h4gvrkZS5cuU6D1T2Rt1PYsKpbMDqk2Z/m9a76v0TGMM2/bYSMJqPX4K22f E4C4kLZG7Q8VH6inn5iT/hyqs0veyzVMXmR87vUMfkxjm7SYlzXFKMdtDq/a0y4wsKOP WxOc8O/5B1JyOij8W/r4PTLd1Do/eZAby/iixz3DXLawh1Gt04nMC0rOYFwR052DMhK3 SO+8nwW+uZs9NWWfSo0A8FDTmCJot7HYXHO/Ss7I0kyLYjbAnuGKXspwCqvW6usF4J3/ LMhQ==